sábado, fevereiro 11, 2006

Blur - Coffee and TV

Do you feel like a chain store
Practically floored
One of many zeros
Kicked down and bored

Your ears are full but you're empty
Holding out your heart
To people who never really
Care how you are

Chorus:
So give me coffee and tv easily
I've seen so much, I'm going blind
and i'm braindead virtually
Socialability is hard enough for me
Take me away from this big bad world
and agree to marry me
So we can start over again

Do you go to the country
It isn't very far
There's people there who will hurt you
cos of who you are

Your ears are full of their language
there's wisdom there you're sure
Till the words start slurring
And you can't find the door

Dica: Kehdi
ps: clique no título e assista ao clipe

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

música foda, clipe foda, banda foda! :)